Creative Lighting in St. Paul is looking for a full-time customer service representative who brings energy, versatility, and strong interpersonal skills to our team. We are a family-owned lighting showroom serving retail and trade clients since 1926. Our commitment to quality ensures clients receive exceptional advice, service, products and value.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Order entry and tracking.
- Problem solving and resolution.
- Building relationships and earning trust through exceptional follow-up and service to all retail and trade clients.
- Supporting store goals and collaborating with co-workers with a positive attitude and team approach.
- This full-time position includes Thursdays from 12-8pm (our only late evening of the week) and Saturdays from 9-5pm. (We are closed on Sundays.)
A good candidate should have strong personal drive and communication skills, as well as a commitment to continued learning and professional development. Priorities for this position are listening to and assisting customers- in the store, on the phone and via e-mail- to achieve overall customer satisfaction. Multi-tasking, being detail-oriented and being able to work in a fast-paced environment are essential. We will provide any necessary training.
Please send resumes and inquires to Katie Bohr at: firstname.lastname@example.org