There are so many new products this season to gush over, it is hard to whittle my favorites down to a list consisting of only five, but that is what I have done for all of you lighting lovers out there. After much thought and serious contemplation, I present to you my Top Five Lighting Picks for Spring…
- The Fulton Chandelier– This structured multi-pendant chandelier from Hinkley Lighting had me at hello. I am in awe of it’s simple lines, but yet bold appearance. Not only is it fascinating to look at, this bronze and gold beauty comes equipped with thirteen sockets, with a max rating of 75 watts each. Form meets function seamlessly with this piece. Such a trendy approach to the two-story chandelier- and a terrific statement fixture for your home. (Pssst…it also comes in a smaller size.)
- The Hollis Flushmount– Yes, the crystal trend is still flaming HOT, and we are seeing it infiltrate into all sections of lighting design. This great flush-mount by Crystorama, is a playful mix of classic and contemporary with it’s sleek style lines and delicate linear crystal gems. To view the entire Hollis family of fixtures, click here.
- The Zonas Pendant– With so many different sphere shaped pendants to choose from today, it can become overwhelming to compare and contrast them all. Elk Lighting has produced a clear winner for me with this pendant’s bronze and gold finish combination and mid-century modern feel. The simple and airy design allows it to be used in a variety of locations-foyer, kitchen, dining-you name it. Simply stunning.
- The Malvern Bath Vanity– Bathroom glam is all the rage, which leads me to my next favorite pick- the Malvern, from Savoy House. This 3-light bath bar features a repeated circle motif which flirts with the days of art-deco, and is combined with the contemporary finish of clear beveled glass and glossy polished nickel. It’s pretty bathroom perfection.
- The Chronology Chandelier– Industrial, Vintage, Early Electric- all words I would used to describe this lighting masterpiece, again from Elk Lighting. Inspired by engineered timepieces, this 12-light fixture creates a unique “watch face” illusion with it’s laser cut metal gears and clear glass diffuser. Unique design and interesting detail makes this a stand alone fixture.
For more information on the products you see here, please contact the showroom at 651.647.0111, and have one of our talented sales consultants assist you.