Creative Lighting is launching our first ever Ugly Light Fixture Contest! That’s right, you could WIN $500 toward a brand new fixture by simply snapping a picture of your current out-of-date item and e-mailing it to us.
2. Email it to us at email@example.com and tell us why you feel your light deserves to bear the title of Ugliest Light Fixture.
This is your chance to change that out-of-date eye sore that has been lingering around your space for too long and replace it with something more current, more on trend, more YOU. Get out your cameras and get ready to show us your ugly! Submissions accepted now through July 26th.
1. Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry deadline July 26th, 2015. Winner to be selected Aug 1st, 2015.2. Eligibility: Contest open to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 to enter. Employees of Creative Lighting, Inc. and their families are not eligible.3. Winner Selection: All entries will be judged by Creative Lighting, Inc. employees. Submissions will be judged based on era of fixture, overall appearance and details about the fixture submitted with the entry.4. Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will receive a $500.00 gift certificate from Creative Lighting, Inc. good towards any future purchase(s) ONLY. Not valid on past purchases or currently submitted orders. Creative Lighting, Inc. is not responsible for the disposal and/or removal of existing light fixture(s), and installation of new fixture(s) purchased with winnings is the sole responsibility of winning contestant. Shipping charges for products selected by the winning contestant will be the responisbility of the winner or can be deducted from the value of the gift certificate.
5. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 15 days of determination date. Inability to contact winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. Verification of Image: Contestants may be requested to provide alternate image shots and/or angles of submission to verify authenticity of product. Any false submissions and/or use of copyrighted imagery is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification of such contestant/submission.
7. General Conditions: Participants hereby grant Creative Lighting, Inc. license to publish, store, reproduce, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission along with their names and/or likenesses in all media now known and later for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants warrant that they have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a license. Creative Lighting, Inc. is under no obligation to use any submission or return the submissions to participants.
8. Use of Contest Information: All entries become the property of Creative Lighting, Inc. Creative Lighting, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. Endorsement: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter, and release Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information the contestant is providing for this contest is being provided to Creative Lighting, Inc. and not to Facebook or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Creative Lighting, Inc.
10. Conduct: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Creative Lighting, Inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site, or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. Limitations of Liability: Creative Lighting, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer or on-line technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Creative Lighting, Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Creative Lighting, Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation from the contest.