Give us your tired, your dated, your lighting longing to be replaced-
We will give one lucky winner $500!
Creative Lighting is launching our Third Annual Ugly Light Fixture Contest. That’s right, you could WIN A $500 Creative Lighting gift certificate by simply snapping a picture of your current out-of-date item and e-mailing it to us!
1. Take a picture of the light fixture in your home you desperately need changed.
2. Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you feel your light deserves to bear the title of Ugliest Light Fixture.
3. Read Contest Rules and watch for updates throughout the duration of the contest.
4. Like and Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ for a chance to see your submission featured!
This is your chance to change that out-of-date lighting that has been lingering around your space for too long and replace it with something more current, more on-trend, more YOU!
Submissions accepted now through August 6th.
: No purchase necessary to enter or win. All entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com
. Entry deadline August 6th, 2017. Winner to be selected and notified by August 31st, 2017. One entry accepted per household, per valid e-mail address.
2. Eligibility: Contest open to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Employees of Creative Lighting, Inc. and their families are not eligible.
3. Winner Selection: All entries will be judged by Creative Lighting, Inc. employees. Submissions will be judged based on era of fixture, overall appearance and details about the fixture submitted with the entry. All decisions are final.
: One Grand Prize winner will receive a $500.00 gift certificate from Creative Lighting, Inc.
– good towards any future purchase(s) only. Not valid on past purchases or currently submitted orders.
Creative Lighting, Inc. is not responsible for the disposal and/or removal of existing light fixture(s), and installation of new fixture(s) purchased with winnings is the sole responsibility of winning contestant. Shipping charges for products selected by the winning contestant will be the responsibility of the winner or can be deducted from the value of the gift certificate awarded.
5. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 25 days of determination date. Inability to contact winner may result in disqualification and selection of alternate winner.
6. Verification of Image: Contestants may be requested to provide alternate image shots and/or angles of submission to verify authenticity of product. Any false submissions and/or use of copyrighted imagery is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification of such contestant/submission.
7. General Conditions: Participants hereby grant Creative Lighting, Inc. license to publish, store, reproduce, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission along with their names and/or likenesses in all media now known and later for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants warrant that they have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a license. Creative Lighting, Inc. is under no obligation to use any submission or return the submissions to participants.
8. Use of Contest Information: All entries become the property of Creative Lighting, Inc. Creative Lighting, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, or WordPress- and release any of these previously listed from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information the contestant is providing for this contest is being provided to Creative Lighting, Inc., and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Creative Lighting, Inc
10. Conduct: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Creative Lighting, Inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site, or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. Limitations of Liability: Creative Lighting, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer or on-line technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Creative Lighting, Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Creative Lighting, Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation from the contest.